Pandora Hearts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Fail Blogs~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty25

Kitty25

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 12:24 am

This is a page for those who have had fails in their lives. You can describe each one in detail or just get straight to the punch. I felt this was needed since we all have had these at least once in our life. xD

Story one:
I had recently bought Wind Waker for Game Cube and, considering I knew NOTHING about Zelda and needed something other then Pokemon to play, decided to play it for my birthday. I had gotten to the Forsaken Fortress for the first time, and without any guides or Let's Plays, managed to get everything on the first try, even the heart piece. The place scared me, and when I had finally finished, I got to Windfall Island and told myself that as soon as I walked through one of the doors I would save. As soon as the screen faded to white, a sign popped up on the screen saying:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Or in other words, my whole game had just deleted it self after I spent 4 hours on it. Finally getting the nerve to try again, I had tried and somehow ended up on the OPPOSITE side of the Forsaken Fortress with no exit and enemies everywhere. Following my way back, I ended up getting the same message again and decided to give up. What a wonderful birthday present!

Story 2:
After getting Brawl 2 weeks ago, I decided to go for all the characters at once without going through Subspace. My cousin's did it in 2 hours. Why couldn't I? After countlessly dying from Jigglypuff and finally getting all of them, with a sigh of relief, I decided to turn the Wii off manually. Since it was dark, I couldn't really see the buttons really well. Assuming I was pressing the power button, I realized the screen wasn't shutting off like it should. I turned on a light and then screamed in terror! I was pressing the RESET BUTTON!! All the 5 hours of using Ike had gone to a complete waste. Later, my mom told me why it only took 2 hours for my cousin's...There were 2 of them.

Hoped you enjoyed my stories. I'll be telling more as time goes on. If you want, you can post yours here as well. It can be short or long, doesn't matter. Well, Fail away! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Buneary

Buneary

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyFebruary 6th 2011, 12:57 am

ROFL Kitty XD Same thing happens to me XD Well Ima tell one for now since there's many. My first one, this was a few years ago..about 5? I was on a website known as Clubpenguin. While there people were using "Brb" I being a genius felt that meant.. "Burp.." So I kept saying it laughing and goofing around, Luckily my friends there thought I was just joking around. After awhile they were like "Okay dude..I get it.." So i was all confused. Later I went to my brother and asked "What does brb mean?" He answered "Be right back stupid." So I said "Ahh okay.." So I stood there still and he looks up from his book like "What are you doing here still?" I replied "You said you'd be right back? Where ya going? can I come to?" That same day..I learned what a face plant was XDD
Back to top Go down
doomish
Admin
doomish

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyFebruary 9th 2011, 12:49 am

XD I've done all of that.

About a month ago, I was in Wally World. Or Wal-Mart. Whichever you prefer xD But, I had been talking to my buddy John, and I walked into a pole. Since I have a tendency to look like a teenager, I got laughed at by practically everyone. And I was like, "DAMMIT JOHN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE POLE???" and then he just started laughing so hard, and I was all like "JOHNNNNN STOP LAUGHING AT MEEEE!!!!" and then he called me a baka and such XD

The other night, I was in Wal-Mart again, and I had the most epicest idea EVAR. I decided I would jump in a circular clothes rack and when someone would look through, I would grin and yell "WELCOME TO NARNIA!" with Spongebob's imagination hand motions. I got in, giggled happily, then not even five seconds later, I get CAUGHT by an EMPLOYEE. My dad, who witnessed it ALL, was laughing so hard he could barely breathe. And I was giving him the "YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCKKKKK DIE FROM MY GLARE DAMMIT" look, and the woman was giving him the "Aren't YOU the ADULT?" look and he shook his head so fast it wasn't even funny. After that I was all depressed until he suggested we find my mom and I could tell her. Then I saw her and I was all like "YAY!" and I ran up to her, tapped her shoulder, and grinned. "WELCOME TO NARNIA MOM!" She gave me the "What the HELL are you ON?" look XD
Back to top Go down
http://panicpup.deviantart.com
Kitty25

Kitty25

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyFebruary 9th 2011, 11:06 pm

Nice one guys! ROFL XD Narnia! Really? Dang! HAHAHA and your brother must have thought you were something else huh Buneary?

While I'm trying to stop laughing, I had another incident yesterday.

I was playing Okami, and I had gotten to the spider boss on my other file. I didn't save at the last mirror thinking I would be okay. She was down to like 1 hit health, I attacked her and the screen froze. All I did was stare the screen down with so much anger and frustration. I had put so much effort into that second file. Later, I decided to clean off ALL my discs. Spending about an hour and a half, I had finished and decided to try again. Finally reaching her, I set down my Coke, and readied myself. It worked! I beat her again! But why was the screen still white? Eventually, I had to restart my Wii WITH OKAMI IN IT! I was so depressed that I just sat in my bed and cried for an hour. xD
Back to top Go down
Buneary

Buneary

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyFebruary 9th 2011, 11:43 pm

Aww Lmfao Deia narnia XD I had 2 epic fails earlier..this month the reason one happened today.
Kso Today during lunch I was walking with my friend Jayda and we walked to the lunch ladies got our disgusting crap, and continued walking to our table. I had bought a bag of doritos since I hate school food. So me and her are walking and talking when suddenly I go sliding into a wall. I ended up regaining my balance only to see..my doritos..fall on the floor ;; Worse moment ever so ppl wanted to say somethings so I said nice words to them ;D

The earlier epic fail-
I was in History class when my friend Janaya stole my bookbag as the bell rang. After me and my friend Issie ran to catch up with her, Issie got my bookbag. And I ran after Janaya to pull her bookbag and her into the stairs. So I being the genius I am forgot I had slippery boots on! I slid facefirst into the wall and landed on my back. So I was like "...OWWUUUCHH" And Issie opens my home room door looks down and says "E.P.I.C..FAIL" And closes it so I yelled back "THANKS FOR MAKING SURE IM OKAY!" So then the rest of my class showed up and were laughing and I'm like "Does anyone care if I'm okay" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] they all laughed and said nope. So I was all depressed xD Except this kid Brian he laughed, helped me up and laughed as I tripped into a desk. XD
Back to top Go down
doomish
Admin
doomish

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyFebruary 10th 2011, 1:18 am

XD Yes, Narnia, because when I was like 5 I read the first book and I loved Aslan sooooo much, still do, and cried when he died in both the movie and book XD Plus Narnia beats the hell outta Wonderland with all the talking animals and such<3

Haha Jeshika-chan you're clumsy, aren't you? xD I am too so don't worry xD

Kitty-channnnn your Wii is mean >.<

But I had more epic fails today~

So I had gotten this awesome looking rock (yes I collect rocks I mean who hasn't at one point in life? xD) and it was verryyy veryy pretty, and I was SO happy. I mean..it was beyond pretty. Beyond. Then this little boy comes over, looks at the rock, then me, and is like "Why are you flailing over a rock?" And I gave him my best "WTF is wrong with you child?" look, with "Cuz it's pretty. Leave meh alone." He got all mad and started ranting about how lame I was for calling a rock pretty and such, and I just was all like "*MEGA SIGH* HERE DAMMIT." And I gave him my pretty rock, thinking he would get more mad, rant more, then throw it down and leave so I could be all happy again- NOPE. He grinned happily, then ran off with a simple "Thanks lady!" Damn my stupidness >.>

And then came this. I was sulking off in a random corner like I usually do when some kid steals my pretty rocks, and then all of a sudden...my friend Danny walks up to me. He put his hand on my shoulder, smiled and said, "Don't worry Avery, I got picked on when I was your age too, but all the people that picked on me are working at Burger King now, while I make alot of money! So don't worry, you have greatness so I'm sure you won't be working at Burger King when you're 21 like me!" And I gave him the almighty "Why the hell are you telling me this NOW, and not BEFORE I got my pretty, pretty rock collection stolen by a five year old?" He blinked, and laughed at me. For at least five whole minutes. Once again, damn my stupidness >.>
Back to top Go down
Druidic

Druidic

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyMarch 16th 2011, 1:03 am

Story: I tried number 11 and 14 of Deia's 29 things to do at a Walmart. Sooooooo worth it. Me and my two freinds are never allowed into the Walmart on State Road 70 ever again.

The Funny Thing: So we go to the Sam's Club across the street and repeat the same thing. Two of the employees raced us in carts.

What We Learned: Walmart Sucks and Sam's has awesome Customer Service.

Last edited by Druidic on March 16th 2011, 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
doomish
Admin
doomish

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyMarch 16th 2011, 1:06 am

LOL Druidic xD I'm too afraid to try them...or too shy xD But I think the Sam's Club's employees would be more strict here in Midland, Texas xD
Back to top Go down
Druidic

Druidic

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyMarch 16th 2011, 1:09 am

Yah we were expecting the same reaction from them that we got from Walmart. I guess it has to do with the fact that you have to pay a monthly fee to shop there and the fact that the employees get bored. At walmart everyone's running around and doing stuff so they don't like it when people have fun.
Back to top Go down
doomish
Admin
doomish

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyMarch 16th 2011, 1:17 am

True. Very, very true. But....I did try to hide in a circular clothes rack and say 'Welcome to Narnia!', but I failed miserably xD I was in there for about 4 or 5 seconds before I got caught. I checked for employees too..but...I suppose Navy Blue converses under a bunch of shirts is sorta..hard to miss xD
Back to top Go down
Druidic

Druidic

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyMarch 16th 2011, 1:20 am

Hmm...A pair of converses in a shirt rack... LE GASP! There's a person attached! Guards!

I remember doing that when I was like 6. I was small enough to stand on the bars and no one could see me. I would go ahead of my mom and wait for her to look through the clothes and then grab her hand. The first couple times it was hilarious. After that not so much.
(My mom tends to ground before thinking)
Back to top Go down
doomish
Admin
doomish

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyMarch 16th 2011, 9:36 pm

Hm, I bet xD I've always been a shy person, so..I've never really..done anything like that xD
Back to top Go down
Druidic

Druidic

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyMarch 16th 2011, 9:39 pm

Yah I don't tend to do crazy things like that a lot. But when you put three best freinds with a histroy of blowing things up (my neighbors cat(I hate the damn cat. Stupid thing keeps mugging my dogs)). A list of possible things to do. And a entire day off school together thigns are foten explosive.
Back to top Go down
doomish
Admin
doomish

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyMarch 16th 2011, 9:46 pm

Oh nuuu poor kitty! D:

Hm. I have crazy friends that want to blow up our neighbourhood...but I'm the 'adult' of the group xP I stop them from doing stupid stuff xD
Back to top Go down
Druidic

Druidic

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyMarch 16th 2011, 9:49 pm

The Cat is ebil. Period.

It stole my dog's food bowl, from inside our house and then chased my dog away from it. We ended up just giving them the bowl and buying a new one. I've never considered blowing up the neighborhood, though that is an interesting idea.
Back to top Go down
doomish
Admin
doomish

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyMarch 16th 2011, 10:54 pm

Well, I have a stupid evil cat x3 She's...really...mean D:

And I suppose the cat's mean, but...c'mon xD Why hurt the kitties? If it's a female cat, it's in the genes xD All female cats are quite b*tchy xD
Back to top Go down
Druidic

Druidic

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyMarch 17th 2011, 12:16 am

I guess. We didn't even mean to do it in the first place. It was after 4th of July and we had a lot of black cats left. Tied a bunch to toy cars and were blowing them up. The stupid cat ran out and picked one up. Its fine and everything, just got its whiskers singed. Still it was pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
doomish
Admin
doomish

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyMarch 17th 2011, 2:28 am

I bet xD Maybe I should try hooking fireworks up to Justin Bieber dolls this 4th of July....yup, I'm gonna do that x3
Back to top Go down
Druidic

Druidic

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyMarch 21st 2011, 3:29 pm

I agree that would by far be the greatest thing ever done in history.

Fail of the Day: I spent two hours at McDonalds argueing over my ruined order. After getting it settled out and lsoing half my day I went home and discovered that I had made the worst possible mistake ever.

I. Forgot. A. Straw.

My lunch was ruined.
Back to top Go down
Buneary

Buneary

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyMarch 22nd 2011, 11:23 pm

LOL Druidic. xD

My fail is..I just had an awesome story to tell..and I forgot it as soon as I pressed "Post a Reply Dx" LOL
Back to top Go down
Druidic

Druidic

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyMarch 22nd 2011, 11:28 pm

That's even worse than my forgoten straw!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Buneary

Buneary

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyMarch 22nd 2011, 11:29 pm

I know D'= It's like "Omg I have an awesome fail." *Clicks reply* "...What was I doing?" xD
Back to top Go down
Druidic

Druidic

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ EmptyMarch 25th 2011, 2:17 pm

Okay I have new one...most likely the dumbest thing ever and the worse case of bad luck I've ever had.

Fail of the Day:

This all started because I forgot to take out the dog (Levi). I was playing WoW and ignored him. Well it turns out if you don't take the dog out they come back at 1:00 in the god damn morning to wake you up.

The door to my room is strange, for some reason it closes by itself whenever left open and won't shut all the way so even if it's locked you can just push on it and it opens. So basically if one of my two dogs comes into my room the door will close and tehy get locked in...so around 1:00 I woke up to the sounds of him clawing the door and whining to get out.

My next door neighbor apparently heard him since I left the window open and got up as well to see what the racket was (somehow no one else woke up).

So here I am taking out my dog in the middle of the night while wearing my pajamas which just so happen to be black and lacking a shirt. My neighbor (the evil cat owner) sees me standing in the middle of the yard staring at his house (In reality it was me waiting for Levi to appear form behind a bush) and calls the cops. At this exact time the leash on Levi breaks and he makes a break for it.

An hour later I'm in the police office trying to explain that I was chasing my dog who had to go out. My mother had to get up at 2:00 to pick me up (let's just say she had some strong words for me) and track down Levi(Who just went back to the house) I will never forget to take him out again. Leashes from Petsmart suck too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Fail Blogs~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Fail Blogs~   ~Fail Blogs~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~Fail Blogs~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Hearts :: Off-topic Lounge-
Jump to: